Friday, August 10

Twelfth Night

As i sit in the Jom Bali Cafe having lunch, I wonder if my surroundings could feel the ray of the sun as much as I do. Finally buying the Shakespeare's classic "Twelfth Night", now I could indulge in the fantasyof Illyria. Wish I could bring my love with me in this beautiful fantasy. As confusing as Shakespeare writes his stories, its much more confusing rewriting them. English so strong & poetic, it brings us teens to want to enchance our english more fluently & much more profound.

Enough of literature, now most of my friends are very aware that I cant cook. Recently, I've enjoyed & gottena little excited of trying to cook. By watching most of the cooking shows in the morning on Travel & Adventure*channel 11* & some on Discovery Home & Health *channel 77*. Their pretty good if you ask me and pretty quickto make with tricks they teach. Never saw myself as a person who can cook a meal, now I'm seriously thinkingof cooking one day and inviting my friends, those who comment straight-forwardly to me, to try out my cooking. The biggest straight-forward person in my life is my boyfriend, Aaron. He tells me straight bout anything that I'm doing wrong or stupidly, honest to my face or on the phone at times ;)

Finally getting my laptop, I've had the chance of writing more & more about my inner thoughts or stupidness in it. I feel secured knowing that I can write anytime when I have thoughts on my mind & read them back after a while :)Some of you know bout the argument between Aaron & me, but now after solving it & refreshing ourselves I've gotten to love him even more than before & most definitely appreciate everything that he does for me.

I love you Aaron !
infinite hugs&kisses.

au revoir .

No comments: