Tuesday, August 14

My peers , Love them :)

after the lagoon trip in june , Ali & i have not contacted each other in a long time . Sadly to say , i wouldnt want to lose contact with him again *my best friend in primary school* after losing complete contact with him for 6 years . Of all places we met again was in Sibu, Sarawak Airport on the 9th June 2007 for all the national service flight back home to KL . i am still in shock that after all this years he could still remember me :) it was a pleasant surprise .

So yday we met up again to have breakfast . Since i had to go & check up my registration at Inti College SJ , i thought it would be nice to met up since i would be going alone . Could be my bodygrounf *giggles* jkidding :) we took the rapid from 7-11 usj 4 & headed towards Carrefour for our breakfast . During breakfast , alot and i mean alot of old memories & stories came out lyk pouring water . it was a blast thinking bout the past . ! after breakfast we headed to Inti College & after confirming the registration , we headed to AC to meet up
my darling , Nisha :) i missed her so much & its been a while since i've seen her .

With lunch down , we headed to Asia Club & played foosball & pool . I'm proud of you darling , you manage to learn a few tricks from
Ellan . Done with that , we headed for some snack at McD's & alot more stories started to come out , But chattin with them the entire time was a blast . I just wish we could do it more often :) then Nisha you could enhance your skills in pool .

Well tomorrow is our anniversary baby .! I cant wait to see you :) i love you .


au revoir

No comments: