Saturday, July 21

reminisce in time .

Craving for the sweet serene comfort of the beach as I've not experience it in a while. Being in Sarawak was like being in another country. When your in a town where you feel like your a foreigner in a place that looks 10 years behind time. I went to Sibu. There were no rapids *giggles*, no trains & no hmm..... up to kept buses. Sitting in the bus sometimes does scares me up so much I would try to concentrate on the surroundings rather than the condition itself inside.

National Service the reason of my stay at Sarawak was fun & exciting, bitter & sweet memories that are never forgotten. Sadly, being an army officers daughter, the teachers get carried away with my actions. They are hoping most of the time THE BEST OUT OF ME. Honestly, my 'kawad' sucks but my 'kembara halangan' & 'rakit' was amazing. Part of proving them wrong took away a part of my burden.

Charlie, my company, I would say was the most talked about, most hilarious & most unpredictable by all the other trainees. We may have had our ups & downs but we still stuck to each other like family. We were 2nd in the inter-company placings but sadly fell flat after our double lost. It was pure bad luck. *pouts* From being the fastest time in 'kembara halangan', we dropped to last place due to one trainee passing out at the 2nd obsticle. 'Kawad' was amazing but was smashed flat when the trainee giving the commands forgot one command that was rather important.

Lastly, out 'rakit' we managed to bag 2nd place behind Alpha, the champions. I must say I miss National Service but no matter what home here in Subang Jaya is still my sanctuary.

No comments: