Monday, July 23

family reunion .

My weekend was rather comforting. Parents were shaking to their groove at my mum's TMGS class of 74' reunion dinner, while my sister & i enjoyed a relaxing evening at home with pizza & internet to kill the boredom. What was more surprising was the fact that Aaron * my bf * stopped by to look out for me & my sister since we were home alone. I cant believe he still treats me like a baby :) *pouts* but baby you know i love you.

I feel curious about how 50 year old women with children & some even with grandchildren can still look ravishing. You'be surprised. I wish at 50 I too would look as great as my mum. Talking about 50, some of my friends who have seen my poh-poh * my chinese grandma * cant believe she's 90. Believe it or not :)

2 weeks back we had a double treat for my 90 year old poh-poh & 2 year old nephew. Having been born on the same day, 11 july, my parents & fellow relatives made a rather big bash at Tropicana Golf & Country Club on the 14th july o7. Here are some photos of that auspicious event.
poh-poh with her birthday cake .

emmanuel blowing his birthday cake .
my parents with my four godmothers & my poh-poh sitting down .
(frmleft): auntie chin thye, papa, mama, auntie hamidah,
auntie KuMah & auntie helen :)

family potrait.
(frmleft): me, my dad, my mum & my sis.
while poh-poh sits :)
the Queen of the day .

I've got another month & a half before my first semester in INTI College starts on the 3rd of September. I would be doing a diploma in Mass Communication for 2.5 years at the Subang Jaya campus majoring personally in journalism. Dreaming of becoming a photo cum boardcast journalist. What would be better is 2 in 1? That would just be lovely.

I feel really happy to continue blogging as it can help me tell stories to my friends & also really help me enhance my english vocabulary. Well then the new week is here. Anyone with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book do let me know if by chance I can borrow the book for a couple of days. If it cant be done, than its no problem .

au revoir .

No comments: