Sunday, September 16

College (:

i finally past my first 2 weeks of college with 2 assignments in hand and more beautiful friends :) i've missed most of my high school days but im glad i've grown out of it, to be suitable enough to be called a college student .

back in the past , things used to be hard for me and i knew that many people never really liked me but i somehow manage to survive my 5 years in high school !!! i never hated them , just felt curious on why they never really liked me ? some friends of mine were true , with hearts of gold but others were just using me . as they say " one man's meat is another man's poison " ! that's how i feel , the situation was in school with the people hating me n liking me ?

its true you cant like or adore everybody in the whole world but have a few dislikes with people . or not people would just think you're weird ? i miss my friends back in school but as they say , life moves on ! it can be anywhere it's just where DO you want to go ?

i just wanna say to those who are reading this blog that has ever felt hated or disliked you in school but dont know why ? just be glad that , that is who you are and no one is eligible to change you to their likings . be proud of yourself as you're proud of others :)


god bless

addio

No comments: