Thursday, August 30

xoxo


IPOH , my sweet hometown . what a place to spend my last 2 weeks of hols ?

this upcoming saturday is my orientation at INTI college subang , *finally* . on monday it would be my first day of class at my new learning environment .

this past 2 weeks have meant alot to me , i became aware of many things that were going on around me when i was here & wasnt . honestly i felt better knowing them now than before . went out with my aunt the first few days to get my tmnet card for internet surfing , bought 2 tops from SEED & a CD or two . missed spending time with her & my adorable cousin :)

aaron & me are building a better relationship now than before , i cant say how much i love him as i cant put it down on words . there are many things that i feel so grateful for , things that he had done for me & my family . i dont want to be too serious with him but i also dont want a *play-play* relationship . i love you sweetheart & eventough im on my way to college , im sure we will make time for *ourtime* & have no big problems with it .


au revoir

No comments: