Saturday, October 7

my mid hols are up !

+ its not that wrong when u think of it bt the torture of stayin at home for a week is jz B.A.D ! pls help me !
+ well then im goin back to SKOOL on monday n we're gonna hv *gerakgempur* none stop for two weeks be4 schools completely over . then its Diwali n then Raya :D finally S.P.M ! im dEaD for sure ... first time , well second time in my lyf afta studyin for PMR now im killing my mind for SPM ! i only wana make my parents proud of me hopin they see im not as playful as be4 ... i mean i as in i still am a little bt not as bad as be4 !
+ my love lyf so far has been 0% SINCE the break up wit hariQ ! seem to not be interested in anyone currently bt im not desperate to find one jz yet ! im glad SPM is the main thing in my mind now at least its not as painful as a heartbreak ! i've never felt so bad in my whole lyf plus broke down a couple of times ! bt okey im suppose to forget this ... his off ! bye hariQ im sori :'(

new topic
+ my sis is off for her week freedom holiday eversince she finished her PMR yesterday ! well im proud of her ... i saw the way she studied n well i wish her the best of luck in achieving her goal ! bt i think now her goal is to have as much fun as she wants be4 her results come out ! gawd that song *best i ever had* is stuck in my mind n its making me so in love with it :D jz love it mwah ! a friend of mine also loves a song so much bt he just seem to cant find it due to he has no idea whats the artist name and the songs name bt i do wish him the best of luck to find it ! it is shown that when u love somethin so much n try yr best finding it ! it wil come to u one day =)
+ i HATE having menstrual ! its torture ! had to get up at 5am today becoz of the cramps ... n slept back at 8am ! bt somehow when i went back to sleep i felt more comfortable lyk as though i was sleepin on feathers ! that was what the feeling was lyk ... afta that i got up at 1pm . had lunch n studied bout 2 hours of physics to do some form four catching up with the bab *daya&gerakan* n also *cahaya&penglihatan* ! hope my full concentration was well worth it ! afta this i have to continue with chemistry also planning to do some form four catching up in the bab *asid.bes&garam* .... i cant b playful anymore its my last chance to do all this and hv a good outcome with my results !
+ well now i gota go ! dads calling :D bubye !
mwah !
XOXO

No comments: