Tuesday, October 31

.God&Shrines.

+Yr heart is the last place you would want to ruin. Once ruin, we need a recovery. It will all depend on the situation of the breakup. There are some who can build it up fast but not many are as strong as other women, though every woman has a weakness. The biggest of their weakness are the intake of such blow by their partners who leaves them. I too have just been involve in a breakup as some of you already know. Eventhough 2 months had passed, it still feels fresh in the memories of sudden lost. I honestly say i have not recovered but am working on it by taking oneself out of the shattered pieces and building up a stronger and bigger courage. Confidence play a huge role in recovering mainly because yr friends wont be with you practically the whole time before you completely recover. With confidence, this such sadness would bring a strong will powered personality, not by changing it but by making the bearer stronger.

+For my recover, I had my best friend *dear aaron* to bring me back to my feet though he knew the heartbreak was bad. His a great friend and I thank god i met him. Though he never knew my ex but with all the past stories and understandings that went awry, he knew there would be heartbreak but he didnt know when. Friends have also been there for you and will always be there for you. All i know is I would never trade them for anythin in this world. There's a saying that goes like this "Friends are God's way of taking care of us" . It clearly shown as a positive saying to everyone who lives right at this very moment around the world. God always wanted the best for us but there are some of us who dont appreciate such things, but all I wanna say is that I thank God for being around us and watching over us all time, day and nyte, 24/7 :D Its one such beauty we could repay by praying and wishing God thanks at temples and shrines.

+Talking about shrines, my favourite shrine of all time is the Parthenon on top of Mt Acropolis. The term acropolis means upper city and many of the city states of ancient Greece are built around an acropolis where the inhabitants can go as a place of refuge in times of invasion. There are many shrines that have been build to give either sacrifices or ritual prayers towards the Greek Gods. Uptill now eventhough they have been long gone but always remain as a myth, the place are still visited by many tourists all round the year. I too have plans going there pretty soon before moving to another wonderful country destination, but do let me finish my stories about the Greek Gods. The main shrine above Mt Acropolis like I have mentioned earlier is the Parthenon, but due to the centuries that have past the shrine was destoryed once but rebuild to its original positions. The tiny temple to Nike Athena or the Athena of Victory which commemorates the Athenians victory over the Persians. Since I cant finish up everything here do check up on this website below to get a better view on this topic.

http://www.athensguide.com/acropolis.html.
hit me back wit ya comments aight . tc
mwah !
x

1 comment:

Silent said...

dear u know im here for your !! hmm nice link to the Mt Acropolis. gud stuff haha .. !!