Sunday, October 22

.delesh's.bday.at.pyramid !

+ on the 14th last week . i had a reunion wit some of my pretty close frenz whom i have not met in lyk a year plus :D well the best part was meeting them again ! n what an occasion it was due to it was delesh's bday :) well before i tell u what i have been doin for a week i'll show you a couple of pictures first of that event ! ! !

me.halesh.bdaygurl! @ KFC
me.Gnet&delesh ! love.u.guys !me&net :D *check.out.the.BANDS*net&halesh ! mwah ! *when.U.get.addicted.to.photography* the.group.again :D

+well the day was great ! we first met up about 1 somethin pm :D n we headed of straight to get the movies tickets too *John Tucker Must Die* gawd that was some movie la ... bt the movie was lyk in an hour ! so we decided to go and grab somethin to eat at KFC ! while at KFC . we all starting talkin bout each other's stories since we have not met for some time ! then the bday girl starting talkin bout this guy name Aaron ! the best part was afta talkin bout him for lyk 15 mins ! he turn up out of no where :D well then he's got a long live ahead !
+ a while later afta much introduction we headed for the movies ! it jz unexplainable because the movie was completely hilarious n fun ! especially the part where u find john tucker in ladies thongs *hahahaha*
+ afta the movie we headed for some shoppin :D bought some bag . and some other things that i cant quite recall ! well by the time it was 7pm we had to leave . so then Gnet drop me off at my hse and i followed my dad's fren to his hse due to my nani got admitted in the hospital on that very day during the movie :(
+ bt now she's alryte and she's recoverin wonderfully ! well then i guess i gotta go
+ owh yeah n if u notices my pics properly ! u would notice i cut my hair again :S

love mwah !
xoxo

No comments: