Sunday, October 1

7 day holiday for us SPM takers !

+ aiyo its a 7 day holiday bt it feels lyk forever ! sleep late wake up late then study somemore ! Gwd its jz wrong for us to stay at home n study study ! :( im here sitting by the computer and watchin the movie Anaconda 2: hunt of the blood orchid ! what a bore with so many screaming and crying :) its so funnie to watch !
+ saturday morning i woke up and the first thing my sister told me was to get ready by 3.30pm and look nice ... she told me auntie Jin was gonna pick us up and bring us to Putrajaya ! so i felt excited and by 3.30 i got dressed bt we only went bout 4.30pm lyk that ... due to a few latecomers ... it turned out auntie Jin was bringing her two children, my sister and me to an advertisment casting area in PJ *which was actually petaling jaya and not Putrajaya*... the audition at the production house was for an arab advertisment and somethin lyk a mobile advertisment ! we had to wait for an hour and a half before we got the chance to go in the casting room ! kavita went in first , followed by her brother paviter and then me ... lastly my sister :)
+ when i went in the first thing they asked me to do was to hold a piece of paper that had been written my name . age n height ! so the guy then took a photo of me and then ask me to look at the camera to present myself ... by saying my name . age . height ! they then ask me to stand looking straight . then turn left . then look straight . then turn right n finally a full round turn ... in the end they made us show face expressions ! from happy to sad to suprised :) all round it was fun !
+ after finishing at the production house we then when back to our subang area for a wonderful dinner at a really nice steamboat restaurant ! we had really nice dishes all round as well ... after dinner we had some famous MCdonald ice cream and then we moved on to auntie Jin's house ... mum, dad n my nani were waiting there for us so were auntie Jin's two sisters and her nephew and niece :) after getting to know everybody and chatting all together finding out where were we from and all ! it turned out that we were all related through my bebeji and their nani all hailing from malacca ... what a beautiful day it was till the end !
+ and for studyin i did not do any on that day and well the next day i had to study extra physics and moral ! bt i did it and i ain't complaining ... mum n dad let me hv a good time so i give them back what they want me to do :) love u mama n papa *mwah*
~ cya then
XOXO

No comments: