Saturday, September 16

MY FIRST GURDWARA CUP EXPERIENCE :D

my very first Gurdwara Cup was in Ipoh when I followed my dad around during his serious hockey days .. he stills love hockey uptill now .. becoz of the love of hockey from my dad I had started playing bt unfortunely not for any certain events .. as I grew up in a hockey family, you would then reli realise how it is lyk growing up to be a sportsperson .. I hv ran for my school sports day every single year without fail and even for school in the MSSD ! in secondary I also started playing basketball :D I was only 13 .. when I turned 16 I finally got to participate in Hola Mahala and I had a great time my first time there .. I played Scrabble for Subang Sikhs n also ran for them in the 400m n 4x400m event :) it was so great ..
well then back to 2006 !!!

played with negri in the morning n beat them but we lI played for the first time in my lyf netball and well I joined the Subang Sikhs netball team n played my first netball tournament n experience :D it was great .. then 6 of us we're chosen to play for Selangor Sikhs in Gurdwara Cup :D it was the best news for our subang community .. well then we went to the Gurdwara Cup in JB n it was a good moment playing for the punjabi state team v arived , we got settle down bt was feeling very much anticipated for our first game the next day against FT ..
that nyte we went down to this place that looks lyk a Chinatown for dinner n it was beautiful at nyte :D then we had a nice sleep .. Second day we had our first game against FT n we lost bt not tat bad .. the second game was against Johor n the we WON :D that afternoon we had the opening ceremony n our contigent were the last to arrive .. BUT we won BEST DRESSED :D the third day , we had both morning games were we lost to the champions Singapore :'( that nyte was the dinner where they had many great performance n we had a wonderful time includin quite gud food :D I dressed up so mch .. the next day was the last day were I went to see my dad play his semi finals n finals .. he deserved a well second place though they could hv gotten first .. Johor was good * papa's team * the closing ceremnoy was fun .. went up to get our medal !! we then left for our trip home .. that was my very first own Gurdwara Cup :D dad was happie for me XD till then love muaxx :S this is an experience i'll neva forget NEVER !!!

1 comment:

[hooi] said...

hey.. its frogclown.blogspot.com

once i go online i will add you ok.. and i'd love to try and help.. bye and tc...